2019 Hancock Whitney Zoo-To-Do
Lee Michaels Chance to Win
Official Rules of Entry
- The Lee Michaels Chance to Win is open only to legal U.S. residents 21 years or older.
- Audubon Nature Institute Board of Directors, Audubon Commission members, Audubon Foundation Board of Directors, Audubon Nature Institute Staff and their immediate families (living in the same household address) are not eligible for entry and/or to win prize.
- Employees/agents of Lee Michaels Fine Jewelers and its employees, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional/advertising agencies and members of their immediate families (living in the same household address) are not eligible for entry and/or to win prize.
- A maximum of 500 raffle entries will be sold.
- Official Lee Michaels Chance to Win entries must be completed in their entirety with your name, permanent address, telephone number, email address and credit card information in order to enter the drawing. Completed entries may be purchased in the following manner:
- Online: www.501auctions.com/zootodo (all online orders will end at 5 p.m. on Thursday, May 2, 2019)
- At Hancock Whitney Zoo-To-Do: Hancock Whitney Zoo-To-Do at Audubon Zoo on Friday, May 3, 2019 from 7:00 to 9:45 p.m.
- Winner will be determined in a random drawing to be held at Hancock Whitney Zoo-To-Do on Friday, May 3, 2019 at 10:30 p.m.
- Winner need not be present to win. Winner will be notified by telephone on Monday, May 6, 2019.
- Winner is solely responsible for any taxes incurred, including federal and state taxes.
- The Prize will be awarded. Jewelry may not be redeemed for cash or exchanged. Winner will accept Rolex “as is.”
- Winner must present a valid driver’s license to the Zoo-To-Do Office by the close of business Tuesday, May 7, 2019 in order to receive the prize. Audubon Nature Institute reserves the right to determine sufficiency of identification.
- Two alternate names will be selected. An alternate, in order in which it was selected, will be awarded prize in the event that first winner does not validly, and timely, claim prize.
- Entry in the raffle constitutes permission to Audubon Nature Institute to use winner’s name and likeness for publicity purposes.
- This raffle is administered by and is for the benefit of Audubon Nature Institute. All decisions concerning the raffle will be made by Audubon Nature Institute and are final.
- The retail value for the prize has been determined by the donor and has not been independently appraised by Audubon Nature Institute.
- The name of the prize winner may be obtained by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Lee Michaels Chance to Win, 6500 Magazine Street, New Orleans, LA 70118.
- Hancock Whitney Zoo-To-Do is a benefit event for Audubon Nature Institute, a 501(c)3 organization.
- Purchase of a raffle ticket is not tax deductible.
- Void where prohibited by law.