Winston Preparatory School Spring Benefit
1. All auction items must be paid for and picked up at the conclusion of the Spring Benefit event on March 23, 2019.
March 23, 2019
*If there are unforeseen circumstances, please swipe your credit card at the check-out desk, and arrange for pick up of your items at each respective school. Winston Prep School is not responsible for shipping costs.
2. Winston Prep School will accept cash, checks and, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard or AMEX) as forms of payment for item purchased.
3. All sales are final and no refunds or exchanges will be issued. All items are sold “as is”.
4. Winston Prep School is not responsible for items lost by winner after event checkout and item pick up. No certificates will be reissued.
5. Successful bidders who are not able to pick-up at the respective school locations, are responsible for auction items shipping expenses; not Winston Preparatory School.
A. If the successful bidder chooses not to take home auction item on the night for the auction or pick it up at their respective campus, but authorizes that the auction item to be sent home with their child, the "winner" assumes all responsibility once item is given to the child by WPS. WPS is not responsible once item is given to the child for any loss, damage, or misplacement of the auction item.
6. The Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw any item from either the Silent or the Live Auction without any notice.
7. Auction items will be sold to the highest bidder and recoded on 501 Auctions at the conclusion of the evening.
8. Winston Prep has the final word with regard to each individual sale in the Silent Auction.
9. A verbal bid at the Live Auction is a legal contract to purchase an item.
10. Arrangements for trips and other items of a personal service nature must be utilized by the designated expiration date or within once calendar year after the auction.
11. All auction items not sold, remain the property of Winston Preparatory School.
12. Teacher outings may not be transferred and any student/teacher event must involve only Winston students. Outings are sold "as is". If winner decides to change the # of attendees, the location, or any food provided (if provided), the winner is responsible for the costs.
13. The purchaser agrees to waive any liability in regards to WPS for any personal injury of property damage related to any item purchased at the event.
14. The information contained in the catalog has been compiled with all reasonable care and is published in good faith. All items are sold as is and WPS makes no representation or warranty of any kind in regards to the item or service.
15. Winston Prep School is not responsible for items lost by winner after event checkout and item pick up. No certificates will be reissued.
16. All auction items are non-transferrable.