Journey to Russian River Valley in Sonoma! Benovia Winery & Ramey Wine Cellars have created an exclusive experience for you to craft your own getaway by choosing the best of the Russian River Valley.
Fair Market Value: $20,000
- Four-night stay for two couples at Benovia Winery’s private luxury cottage on the Martaella Estate Vineyard
- Private tasting & luncheon for four at both Benovia Winery & Ramey Wine Cellars
- Four-course dinners for four at renowned Valette Healdsburg and one-Michelin starred Farmhouse Inn Restaurant paired with specially selected wines from each winery’s cellar
- 11-course lunch or dinner for four at two-Michelin starred SingleThread Restaurant
- Mayacama: Golf, Spa & either lunch or dinner in this private club
- Choice of two outings with options including: bike tours, canopy ziplining, and balloon rides
- One-year top tier wine club membership (wine purchases at additional cost) at both Benovia Winery and Ramey Wine Cellars beginning in January 2019
- Two signed magnums of Pinot Noir from Benovia Winery and two signed magnums of Chardonnay from Ramey Wine Cellars
Two couples will enjoy a four-night stay at Benovia Winery’s Martaella Estate in the charming Pinot Noir Cottage, nestled amongst the vineyards. During your stay, you can sit among the vines and watch the sunset while you sip extraordinary Chardonnays and Pinot Noirs from Benovia Winery and Ramey Wine Cellars or observe the night sky while you soak in the hot tub with a glass of Benovia Bubbles in hand!
Your days will be filled with wine, food and sporting adventures! Couples will enjoy a private tasting and lunch at both Ramey Wine Cellars and Benovia Winery. You will be treated to remarkable four-course dinners that are expertly paired with Ramey Wine Cellars’ and Benovia Winery’s current release and library wines at the one-Michelin starred Farmhouse Inn Restaurant in Forestville, as well as the renowned Valette Restaurant in Healdsburg.
In addition, enjoy an 11-course meal for four at the two-Michelin starred and a Relais & Châteaux accredited SingleThread Restaurant (excludes wine and gratuity/service). SingleThread embraces warm Japanese hospitality and elegant, kaiseki-inspired meal composed of 11-courses built from rare Japanese produce that the owners grow on the nearby family farm.
Experience the world-class private Mayacama Golf and Club and enjoy golf, spa treatments and lunch or dinner
Guests can choose two of the following outings: bike tour of wine country from Wine Country Bikes in Healdsburg; canopy ziplining through the redwoods; or up, up and away for a balloon ride followed by breakfast at SHED in Healdsburg.