The WildAid 2018 Gala is almost here! You can start pre-bidding now and until November 9, 2018, at 7 pm Pacific Time, after which the highest bid for each item will become the starting bid at the Gala (paper bidding will be used at the Gala).
For over 30 years, Tsar Nicoulai Caviar has sustainably cultivated world-renowned caviar from 100% American White Sturgeon.
4 guests will enjoy a tour of Tsar's sturgeon farm, a caviar tasting and more.
The tour lasts 2 to 3 hours and the total amount of time spent at the farm is 5 to 6 hours. The farm is located in Wilton, California (approximately 1.5 hours from San Francisco).
Highlights of the tour:
- Greenhouse with aquaponic system growing certified organic lettuce and herbs;
- Hatchery with current year fingerlings;
- Tanks with sturgeon of different age and size;
- Processing facility, and smoke house;
- Farm animals; and
- Vegetable garden and orchard.
After the tour, guests enter our tasting facility to enjoy a caviar tasting paired with sparkling wine, along with our chef’s tasting menu and wine pairing - ingredients coming from our farm.
Also, getting in one of our tanks with the sturgeon is possible!