The WildAid 2018 Gala is almost here! You can start pre-bidding now and until November 9, 2018, at 7 pm Pacific Time, after which the highest bid for each item will become the starting bid at the Gala. (paper bidding will be used at the Gala)
Long acclaimed as the ultimate “bucket-list” adventure,
Machu Picchu resonates with mysticism and history.
Enjoy the award-winning Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel, which is perfectly positioned near the ancient Inca Citadel.
- Two nights in a Sumaq Deluxe double room
- Buffet breakfast and dinner à la carte
- Assistance with luggage at the train station
- Welcome beverage and tasting snack, tea time and a pisco sour
- Culinary demonstration, mini-chef classes and Andean folk tales
Sumaq Machu Picchu Hotel is spectacularly located on the banks of the Vilcanota River in Aguas Calientes at the foot of Peru’s premier tourism attraction and UNESCO world heritage site of Machu Picchu. The property has received Rainforest Alliance certification and was named the top hotel in Machu Picchu in Travel + Leisure’s 2018 World’s Best Awards.
The journey to Machu Picchu begins aboard a train and arrives at Aguas Calientes, where a member from the hotel will meet you.