The WildAid 2018 Gala is almost here! You can start pre-bidding now and until November 9, 2018, at 7 pm Pacific Time, after which the highest bid for each item will become the starting bid at the Gala (paper bidding will be used at the Gala).
Experience true luxury at South Africa's largest private game reserve. This package includes 4 nights for two people sharing in a Motse Legae room, domestic flights, private vehicle, guide & tracker, horse and walking safaris and all meals, beverages & laundry.
In the luxury and beauty of this magnificent, malaria free, 114,000 ha private game reserve, the focus is on flexibility and privacy, outstanding game viewing, gourmet cuisine, indulgent spa treatments (additional fee), and getting to do the things you’ve only ever dreamed about. With a dedicated vehicle, tracker and guide, you can tailor your Tswalu safari to include whatever appeals to you and set your own schedule including an all-day menu.
Tswalu Kalahari Reserve is primarily a conservation area, which has developed into a vast area of unique biodiversity and natural beauty offering a safe haven to rare and endangered species. While Tswalu is home to most of the "charismatic" African big game species such as lion, cheetah, wild dog, desert black rhino and buffalo, the arid habitat also supports a surprising array of smaller animals, birds and plants making it one of Africa’s most diverse safari experiences.
- Travel only from June 17, 2019 to June 30, 2020 with blackout dates from December 15, 2019 - January 15, 2020 and subject to availability
- The offer is mutually exclusive and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other special rates or promotions offered by Tswalu
- Voucher is not redeemable for cash, not transferable and cannot be resold
- Flights to/from the camp are from either Johannesburg or Cape Town
- International flights are excluded.