Experience North & South New Zealand on this incredible private tour for 2 guests featuring luxurious premier destination lodges.
2-Nights at Kauri Cliffs, a Relais & Châteaux luxury lodge
2-Nights at Huka Lodge, one of the top retreats in the world
- Luxury suite with a multi-course dinner
- Cultural experience at the Waitangi Treaty Grounds
2-Nights at Bay of Many Coves, a luxury 5-star resort
- Junior lodge suite with a daily five-course dinner
- Full-day lake cruise on board M.V. Levante on Lake Taupo, the largest crater lake in the world; visit to the famous Maori Rock Carvings or enjoy a private ‘catch and release’ fly-fishing lesson
2-Nights Blanket Bay, a luxury destination at Lake Wakatipu
- Kereru suite with a 3-course dinner & a 7-course dinner with wine pairings
- Private helicopter transfer from Nelson to Bay of Many Coves
- Full day private scenic cruise on M.V. Tarquin exploring Marlborough Sound, with a seafood experience and wine tastings
- Cruise through Queen Charlotte Sound with a personal guide from Cougar Line, visit Motuara Island a beautiful bird sanctuary
- Shared helicopter tour of Milford Sound – journey into the heart of Fiordland National Park
- Dart River jet boat wilderness experience - venture into the World Heritage area of Mt Aspiring National Park
to watch a video about this experience.
Fair Market Value $30,000
The Detailed Itinerary
2-Nights at Kauri Cliffs
Set on 6000 acres in Northland, The Lodge at Kauri Cliffs affords spectacular 180-degree views of the Pacific Ocean. This lodge is a premiere destination where every suite offers its own private porch, bedroom with sitting area and open fireplace.
- Enjoy staying in a suite and exploring the lodge for 2 nights, including an evening Kiwi conservation experience, (if birds are in season), and an opportunity to visit the Waitangi treaty grounds.
- Also includes:
- Full breakfast, pre-dinner drinks with canapés, multi-course dinner, complimentary mini-bar (excluding liquor and wines)
- Airport transfers to/from Kauri Cliffs
- Use of lodge facilities: infinity pool, hot tub, spa and fitness center, sauna, jacuzzi, tennis courts, three private beaches, mountain bikes and walking tracks (excludes golf and spa treatments)
for more information about Kauri Cliffs
2-Nights at Huka Lodge
Huka Lodge is comprised of 17 acres of manicured lawns with just 25 rooms. Comfort and seclusion are the cornerstones of this retreat, nestled on the edge of the turquoise waters of the magnificent Waikato River.
- Enjoy your stay in a Junior Lodge Suite
- Includes a full-day lake cruise package for 2. Spend an enjoyable day on Lake Taupo, the largest Crater Lake in the world and the largest self-sustaining trout fishery in Australasia. An experienced skipper and crew will make this a memorable day - includes beverages and catering.
- Cruise through crystal clear waters fringed by native forest, massive rock formations and sandy bays while learning about the history of the Lake and the area and visit the famous Maori Rock Carvings.
- Relax with a private 'catch and release' fishing charter on M.V. Levante, a well-appointed Riviera that provides plenty of cover in all weathers and is equipped with bathroom facilities. (Can also include a guided catch and release fly-fishing lesson - fishing gear included)
- Go ashore to explore the remote Western Bays and take a walk with a guide in the beautiful surrounding bush
- Also includes:
- Taupo Airport transfer to/from Huka Lodge
- Full country breakfast, pre-dinner drinks and canapés, and a five-course dinner daily, with a changing menu
for more information about Huka Lodge
2-Nights at Bay of Many Coves
Bay of Many Coves is a quintessential Kiwi paradise where tranquil waters, idyllic bush-clad hills. Wonderfully understated luxury apartments provide guests a perfect retreat from which to experience Marlborough Sound (only accessible by water taxi, seaplane or helicopter).
- Stay in a Keruru Suite and enjoy a bottle of Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc and a gourmet platter upon arrival
- Spend a full day exploring the Marlborough Sound onboard a private charter on the Luxury M.V. Tarquin, including:
- Morning tea, seafood experience & wine tastings, lunch, and beverages
- Activities: scenic cruise, optional bush walk, kayaking, paddle boarding, fishing and exploring
- Enjoy a privately chartered catamaran with Cougar Line and your own personal guide. Including:
- Cruise to Motuara Island, a beautiful predator-free bird sanctuary in the Queen Charlotte Sound where some of New Zealand’s endangered species reside.
- Take a guided walk along a bush trail to a vantage point above the forest canopy that gives spectacular 360-degree views of the region.
- Delight in a relaxing picnic lunch after which you’ll cruise to Resolution Bay and glimpse how life in the Marlborough Sound exists - this remote area is only accessible by boat.
- Also includes:
- A private helicopter transfer from Nelson to the resort with Reid Helicopters
- A day Luxury sedan from Blenheim Airport to Picton Marina, plus private water transport from Picton to BOMC on board M.V. Tarquin
- Full breakfast, one 3-course dinner and one 7-course dinner with a full wine pairing
for more information about Bay of Many Coves
2-nights Blanket Bay
Just 45 minutes from the bustline resort community of Queenstown, Blanket Bay is a quaint destination offering peace and solitude at the banks of Lake Wakatipu.
- Stay in a beautiful suite
- Enjoy a shared helicopter flight and explore Milford Sounds’ stunning fiord from the air with Glacier Southern Lakes Helicopters. Fly the length of Milford Sound past sheer cliffs and gushing waterfalls, out to the Tasman Sea where you will land on a wild West Coast beach. In Milford, enjoy a short nature walk and capture that iconic Mitre Peak photo. Enjoy an exhilarating flight past spectacular rivers, valleys and mountains with blue-green ice falls, and land upon Mt Tutoko glacier in the heart of Fiordland National Park.
- Enjoy a Dart River jet boat wilderness experience from Glenorchy, at the head of lake Wakatipu, to deep into the World Heritage area of Mt Aspiring National Park. Experience a unique combination of breath-taking scenery and exciting jet boating on braided, glacier fed rivers. Learn from your guide about the area’s history. With our expert guide, walk amongst the ancient beech forest, unchanged for 80 million years. You will enjoy a truly authentic New Zealand experience to an untouched world.
- Includes collection & drop off from Blanket Bay
- Also includes:
- Daily breakfast, pre-dinner drinks, and dinner
- Carte blanche use of sports equipment and facilities
- Transfers in Queenstown and a sightseeing tour with wine tasting. Visit Arrowtown, Kawarau Bungy Bridge and two based Gibbston Valley wineries for tasting.
for more information about Blanket Bay
- Personal collection from aircraft gate upon arrival in New Zealand
- Priority processing at passport control and Guidance through border control processes
- Assistance with baggage collection
- Duty Free shopping assistance (if required)