The annual St. Peter School Golf Classic provides parents, friends and alumni with a fun day on the links that benefits scholarships, curriculum development and overall school improvements. Designed for golf experts and enthusiasts alike, the Golf Classic is a "can't miss" event for the St. Peter School community.
* 18 holes of golf at the Country Club of Woodmore, an Arnold Palmer-designed course with a distinguished reputation as one of the area's most challenging and esteemed venues. In January 2008, Woodmore received the Golf Digest Architecture Award in recognition of outstanding design from the editors of Golf Digest Magazine.
* Range balls;
* On-course refreshments;
* Boxed lunch; and
* Awards reception at the Tune Inn on Capitol Hill, with open bar and food.
Schedule of Events:
10:30 a.m. Registration and Warm-Up
Noon Shotgun Start
5:00 p.m. At-Course Program Concludes
6:00 - 8:00 p.m. Awards Reception, closer to home at the Tune Inn Restaurant and Bar,
331 Pennsylvania Avenue, SE, Washington, DC 20003 (only three blocks from St. Peter School).
Awards Reception is open to all parents, faculty, alumni, friends and sponsors. You do not have to
play golf to attend the Awards Reception.
Trophies, Prizes and Games:
* First-Place Prize (includes names on Golf Classic Trophy -- think Stanley Cup)
* Closest-to-the-Pin; Longest Drive
* Prize Raffle (worth $1,000s!!)
* Chance to Win a Three-Month Woodmore Membership ($2,500 value)
* On-Course Golf Trivia, Wear an SPS Skirt and More!
Click above left to Purchase Tickets or Sponsor the Event.
See you on the links, and BE THE BALL!