This 6 hour dance marathon for a cure to pediatric cancer features non-stop entertainment: DJs, bands, dance groups, celebrities on the red carpet, a silent auction, and more!
Register now to bid on our AMAZING silent auction items. You can bid using your cell phone from wherever you are. Auction is LIVE, start bidding now. Auction closes 6PM PDT on April 2. Shipping paid for by buyer.
Purchase tickets now for this 6 hour dance-a-thon to help fight pediatric cancer. The event features non-stop entertainment: DJs, bands, dance groups, celebrities on the red carpet, a silent auction, and more!
- $30 online ($40 at the door) or General Admission gets you in the door for all the action! (ages 18+)
- $125 online ($150 at the door) for VIP access includes food and an open bar (ages 21+)
- Cancer is the #1 disease-related cause of death in children and young adults in the US
- Nearly 16,000 pediatric cases are diagnosed each year
- Another 70,000 cases are diagnosed in teens and young adults ages 15-39
In just four years, Lights Camera Cure has donated nearly $300,000 to help families battling pediatric and young adult cancer.
Our money goes to patient and family support programs at Mattel’s Children Hospital UCLA and The Four Diamonds Fund at Penn State Hershey Children’s Hospital – so we will be helping families fighting cancer across the nation!
Thank YOU for your contribution!
Now, let's dance FOR THE KIDS!