Join Us for a Milestone Celebration:
The 100th Anniversary of The Kew-Forest School!
Saturday, October 13, 2018 from 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm
Queens Museum, Flushing Meadows Corona Park
This will be a wonderful night in celebration of 100 years of The Kew-Forest School, offering a three-course seated dinner, cocktails, dancing, and an impressive array of auction prizes. The event is black tie optional.
There are several ways that you may support this important fundraising event:
- Attending the Centennial Gala with the purchase of an underwriting opportunity, ticket or table
- Sponsoring a faculty member to attend
- Placing a Journal Ad on behalf of your family or business
- Inviting friends, family members, and colleagues to support the event (by attending, purchasing journal ads, bidding in the online auction, or by making a tax-deductible donation)
All supporters will receive public recognition:
- In the Centennial Journal, distributed in print to more than 350 Kew-Forest supporters
- On The Kew-Forest School’s website (www.KewForest.org)
- On screen at the event
- In The Kew-Forest School’s Annual Report, shared with more than 3,000 friends and alumni
- Businesses and corporations placing ads will be listed in the business directory section of the Centennial Journal
Your participation directly benefits each and every student at Kew-Forest. The money raised supports our talented faculty, enhances facilities and technology, and advances programs across all divisions of the school.
As we get closer to the event, we will be posting the online catalog featuring our fabulous auction items.
Please contact Jeanne K. Murphy, Director of Institutional Advancement at (718) 551-3114 or email: email@example.com with any questions.