You and a guest will vacation like royals on this luxurious trip to the Mediterranean coastline of Monaco. Fly business class on Swiss International Air Lines to Nice, where your helicopter will be waiting to whisk you off to Monaco. During your five-night stay in luxury accommodations at two five-star hotels in Monte Carlo, you will enjoy free admission to the top museums in the country, and a private wine cellar experience followed by a special dinner.
This package for two includes:
- Round trip business class flights on Swiss International Air Lines from United States to Nice
- Helicopter transportation from Nice airport to Monaco
- 3 nights at the five-star Hotel Metropole Monte-Carlo, recently recognized with Condé Nast Traveler's 2018 Readers' Choice Awards as #1 hotel in France/Monaco in a Junior Suite Deluxe, and daily breakfast at Michelin-rated Joël Robuchon Monte-Carlo
- 2 nights at the five-star SBM Hotel de Paris Monte-Carlo in a Exclusive Junior Suite with daily breakfast
- Private Wine Tasting by Monegasque Sommelier
- Local wine tasting by Master Sommelier Dominique Milardi followed by a special dinner at Le Meridien Beach Plaza with wines from the south of France.
- Complimentary entrance to top Monaco museums including:
- Prince’s Palace State Apartments
- Oceanographic Museum of Monaco
- New National Museum of Monaco: Villa Paloma and Villa Sauber
Generously donated by Monaco Tourist Office and Swiss International Air Lines.
(Valid through November 10, 2019. Swiss International Air Lines flight includes stopover in Zurich. Scheduling dependent on mutually agreeable date for the winning bidder, participating parties, and venue. Blackout dates: July through August 2019; Rose Ball, March 2019; March 23–26, 2019.)