Live it up in Los Angeles like an A-list celebrity with this ultimate package for two, including a stay at the extraordinary Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills—a recent awardee of the Forbes Five Star award, indulgent pampering at La Prairie Spa, and access to a Phantom Rolls Royce, plus coveted dining experiences including a private dinner party in your Presidential Suite prepared by multiple JBF Award winner Jean-Georges Vongerichten.
This one-of-a-kind package includes:
- A 3-night stay for 2 in the Presidential Suite at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills.
- A private rooftop reception and dinner for 12 prepared by multiple JBF Award winner chef Jean-Georges Vongerichten paired with large format French wines.
- Breakfast for 2 daily at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills
- Cut the line for lunch for 2 at Sqirl, the L.A. hot spot from Jessica Koslow, a 2018 James Beard Award nominee for Best Chef: West
- Dinner for 2 at James Beard Award winner David Chang’s newest venture, Majordomo
- Private tour for 2 of the Santa Monica farmers’ market with James Beard Award winner Mary Sue Milliken, of Border Grill
- Modern Middle Eastern dinner plus kitchen tour for 2 at Kismet, a 2018 James Beard Award nominee for Best New Restaurant
- A luxurious spa treatment for 2 in the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills’s La Prairie Spa location
- Unlimited access to the house car, a Phantom Rolls Royce with valet
- Round-trip airport transportation
Special thank you to John Washko and the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills.
(Valid until November 9, 2019. Airfare not included. Scheduling dependent on mutually agreeable date for the winning bidder, participating parties, and venue.)