The winner of this package and a guest will get to experience Chefs Boot Camp for Policy and Change first-hand with 15 innovative chefs from across the country. You will sit in on inspiring advocacy trainings and discover the passions of each new chef-advocate. You’ll also enjoy the luxurious offerings of the host property, from horseback riding to cheese-making, indulge in
first-class sustainable meals and wines, and even hop in the kitchen to cook with the Boot Camp chefs as they collaborate to prepare a once-in-a-lifetime family-style feast.
This package for two people includes:
- 3 nights at the host property (past locations have included Shelburne Farms in Vermont, Glynwood in the Hudson Valley, and the Inn at Serenbe in Georgia)
- Opportunity to sit in on all of the Boot Camp program and trainings as desired including:
- Property tour
- Welcome reception and family-style dinner with the chefs
- Policy and advocacy training
- Farm excursion and animal harvest
- A collaborative chef dinner
All meals included and beverages provided by Distinguished Vineyards and Wine Partners Argyle, MacRostie, and Wither Hills.
(For use in 2019 or 2020 – specific dates and locations have not yet been determined. Boot Camp usually takes place in March, June, and September. Additional activities may be included dependent on the host property.)