“How-To” Bid with 501 Auctions
If this is your first time using 501 Auctions mobile bidding website, here are a few tips to make your experience fun:
Silent Auction bidding will be done on your smartphone.
Visit https://501auctions.com/jazzfest on your cell phone, tablet or computer. If you do not have a phone, we will have “Bidding Assistants” available during the event.
- Sign into the website: If you pre-registered for the gala when you purchased a ticket, you are ready to start bidding. In order to bid on items, you will need to make sure that your email address, cell phone number, and credit card information is in your profile.
- Click on the auction link once you have completed your registration. Click on the link to log into the website to start bidding.
- Click on one of the categories listed on the sidebar of the auction homepage to view the items.
Once you find an item that you want to bid on, click on the blue “Bid” button. You will receive a text message if you have been outbid. You will then have the opportunity to increase your bid.
- If you want to purchase the item outright, click on the “Buy Now” button. This guarantees the purchase of an item.
- If you want to set a maximum bid on an item, click on “Yes” under the “Set as Max Bid” option. The system will automatically place your bids for you, through the event, up to your maximum amount. You will receive a text message if you have been outbid.
- Once you have placed a bid, a confirmation message will pop up. Click “Yes” or “Cancel.”
- If you have any questions, please see a bidding assistant for help.
If you cannot attend the gala or if you need to leave early, set a maximum bid on your favorite items. You can access all items and place bids until each auction board closes.
April 24, 2019, Auction Board Schedule
*All boards open at 7:00 p.m. *
Board Closing Times
Board A: 9:00 p.m.
Board B: 9:15 p.m.
Board C: 9:30 p.m.
Board D: 9:45 p.m.
Board E: 10:00 p.m.
Board F: 10:15 p.m.
Winning an Auction Item
- If you win an item, you will receive a text message from 501 Auctions. It will give you a link to pay for your item(s). Cash, personal checks, and all major credit cards are accepted.
- All items must be paid for and collected by 10:30 p.m. on April 24, 2019.
- Auction winners who want their item(s) to be shipped after the gala will incur that expense.
- All sales are FINAL. No exchanges or refunds on any auction items are permitted. Everything sold “as is.” Unless otherwise stated in the program or on the gift certificate, all auction items and services must be used within one year from the date of the auction, and dates and times are to be arranged at the mutual convenience of the donor and buyer.