Itinerary for the Evening
6:30 Doors Open and Attendees Check-In
6:45 Second Line with Sophie B. Wright Da Wright Way Brass Band
- Champagne Cocktails are Served Celebrating 20 Years of Service
- Open Bar and Food Served Buffet-Style
- Silent Auction Boards A, B & C are open
- Trip to Hawaii, Dine Around Town & 50/50 Raffle Tickets for sale
7:00 Welcome Remarks
- Welcome from Emcee Norman Robinson
- Opening Prayer by Rev. Tom Stehlik, C.M.
- Remarks by Clancy and Margo DuBos, Honorary Chair Couple
- Remarks by Anna and Richard Tompson, Chair Couple
- Remarks by Vicki Judice, Executive Director
- Conferring of Legatus Christi Award to Ms. Loretta Whyte
7:20 Emcee Announcements and First Door Prize Winners Announced
7:25 Musical Entertainment from F.A.S. Trio.
7:50 Closing of Silent Auction Board A
8:00 LIVE AUCTION with John Calhoun
Everyone gather toward center of room to participate!
8:30 More Door Prizes Announced and Music from F.A.S. Trio
8:50 Closing of Silent Auction Board B
9:20 Last Chance!
9:30 Winners Announced for Drawings!
- Closing of Silent Auction Board C
- More Door Prize Winners Announced
- Last Chance to Purchase Tickets for Trip to Hawaii for 2 Drawing, Dine Around Town Drawing & 50/50 Drawing.
- All auction items can be now be retrieved from display tables.
- Dine Around Town---Trip to Hawaii for Two--50/50!
- Orchid Centerpieces available for purchase - $20
10:00 Goodnight Everyone and Thank You! Aloha Ahiahi and Mahalo!