Click HERE to view an instructional
video on how to bid from your cell phone.
It is required that ALL Silent & Live Auction Bidders pre-register a credit card online
- Online registration is necessary to bid and to receive a Live Auction bidding paddle. It will also allow you to use your smart phone or tablet to bid on the fabulous Friday and Saturday Silent auction.
- Registering in advance will ensure a speedy check-in process!
How to Register
- It takes less than 5 minutes.
- Click on the "Register" button in the top right corner.
- Enter your contact information and credit card.
- You will be given a login and create a password.
Note: the system does not store information from previous auctions so if you registered for the 2018 auction, you must also register this year.
Mobile Bidding for Friday and Saturday Silent Lots
- We are pleased to offer mobile bidding for all items in both the Friday and Saturday Silent Auction.
- You will be able to place bids online through your smartphone or tablet.
- 501 Auctions team members and volunteers will be on site at the Auction to assist with the bidding process and answer any questions.
- You will be able to use your registered credit card for all purchases at the tents on Friday and Saturday (including silent lots, live lots, boutique and the paddle raise).
- If you choose NOT to use the registered credit card you can pay with an alternate credit card or by check at checkout.
- Guests who choose to split lots will also have the option to split payments at check-out on Saturday.