Purchase a raffle ticket to win a 2019 Subaru Crosstrek!
Sponsored by Stivers Decatur Subaru
Purchase your Car Raffle ticket HERE
Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association
2019 Subaru Crosstrek
Official Car Raffle Rules 2019
(updated Jan 102019)
- 2019 Subaru Crosstrek Premium Package 11 valued at $25,820.00
- Winner accepts the vehicle in AS-IS condition, and limited warranty (3 years/36,000 miles basic, 5 years/60,000 miles powertrain, 5 years/unlimited warranty rust perforation, 3 years/36,000 24/7 roadside assistance.
- The vehicle comes with a 2 year/24 month free service plan available at ANY Subaru dealership in the country but preferably Stivers Subaru.
- Winner is allowed to exchange the same model vehicle for a different color at no extra charge.
- Winner is allowed to purchase accessories for the vehicle at sales price.
- Must be 18 years or older to purchase or participate in this raffle.
- Void where prohibited
- Agree to abide by all of the rules and conditions contained herein, as well as all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Agree to release Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School, Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association, and Stivers Subaru and their directors, officers, agents, and employees from any and all liability with respect to all aspects of the raffle including, but not limited to, the selection process.
- Employees of Stivers Subaru are not eligible to win.
- Ticket price $100 each (U.S. funds only).
- No limit on the number of tickets you can purchase.
- Ticket purchases are NOT a tax-deductible contribution under current IRS regulations. For complete information, the purchaser should consult their tax advisor.
- Purchaser of raffle ticket(s) must have their name, address, and phone number legibly on each ticket. If more than one name is listed on the ticket, the first name shall be considered the “entrant”.
- Entrant shall retain their ticket stub. In the event of any dispute or controversy concerning the winner of the drawing, the entrant will be required to produce their raffle ticket stub.
- One prize will be awarded.
- The official drawing will be held on Saturday, April 6, 2019 and announced at the Golden Bear Gala at The St. Regis.
- The winner must have purchased a raffle ticket to win.
- Name of winner will be listed on the Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School website.
- Winner will allow Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School and Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association to use their name, likeness, and any statements made by them regarding the prize for advertising or publicity purposes without compensation.
Taxes and Other Costs
- Winner is responsible for taxes, license, registration, insurance or fees associated with prize won.
- Winner is responsible for federal income tax implications based on the fair market value of the vehicle.
- For further questions, please consult your tax advisor.
- Awarding of Prize
- The winner must take possession of the vehicle as soon as possible after the drawing, but no later than Monday, April 8, 2019.
- In order to transfer title, the winner must satisfy all state and federal income tax implications from winning the car.
- All proceeds, less the expenses, benefit the Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association and Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School.
- Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School, Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association, and Stivers Subaru expressly warrant that the winner shall receive good and marketable title to the vehicle, free and clear of all liens and encumbrances. The only warranty included is the limited warranty (3 years/36,000 miles basic, 5 years/60,000 miles powertrain, 5 years/unlimited warranty rust perforation, 3 years/36,000 24/7 roadside assistance
- Limitations of Liability
- In no event shall Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School, Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association, and Stivers Subaru be liable under any terms or provisions of these rules, or otherwise in connection with the performance of the car, exceed the donation price of a raffle ticket.
- Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School, Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association, and Stivers Subaru shall not be subject to any other obligations or liabilities whether arising out of breach of contract, warranty, tort (including negligence), or other theories of law, with respect to the vehicle.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Holy Innocents’ Episcopal School, Holy Innocents’ Parents’ Association, and Stivers Subaru specifically disclaims any liability for property or personal injury damages.