Online bidding is fun, fast and easy, using your computer, tablet or smartphone!
Here's how it works:
When you purchase tickets for the event you are automatically registered for Online bidding. Or, if you're unable to attend, register online
to bid on these auction items.
A confirmation text or e-mail will be sent to you. Click the link in the text/e-mail or sign in to the website with your email and password to access the auction catalog. You do not need to download an app or open a separate browser.
Once you're logged in, you'll be able to choose from the many great items to bid on through the drop down menus. (See Screen Shots below for examples of searching items and bidding).
You will receive a text message if you are being outbid, giving you a chance to increase your bid and not lose out on the item.
When the Silent Auction closes, you will receive a text message if you have won any items. Your credit card will be charged at that time. Then, simply go to the checkout desk to pick up your items.
If you are having problems with Online bidding, please contact Jennifer Holzworth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for supporting Friends of Mountain Rescue!
Your Personal Bidding Console
Item # or Keyword
– Enter an item name or number and hit Search, which will take you to the item page to place a bid.
– See all auction items.
– Browse items by category.
– Items you have bid on or are “watching”.
– Make a tax-deductible donation.
– Information on event sponsors.
Items Without Bids
– List of Items with no bids.
How to Place a Bid
– Automatically enters the next minimum bid amount; you will be asked by pop-up screen to confirm your bid.
– Adds items to your “My Items” list for easy bidding later.
Change bid amount
– You can manually enter any amount that is equal to or greater than the “next bid”.
Set Maximum Bid
– Don’t risk getting outbid at the last minute, set a maximum bid. The auction software will automatically raise your bid by the pre-determined increment until your maximum bid has been met.