Enjoy a foursome of golf at Sleepy Hollow Golf Course, located at the historic Sleepy Hollow Country Club.
The 338 acres of “Washington Irving" hills and woodlands that make up the Sleepy Hollow Country Club were once known as Woodlea, the country estate of Colonel Eliot F. Shepard, an attorney and founder of the New York State Bar Association. In 1893 Colonel Shepard engaged one of America's most noted architects, Stanford White, to design the manor house which today is the main clubhouse. The entire estate was purchased in 1910 by Mr. William Rockefeller and Mr. Frank A. Vanderlip, who in May 1911, sold and turned it over to the organizers of The Sleepy Hollow Country Club.
Tom and Cynthia Humphrey
Date to be arranged with donor. Subject to availability. Some blackout dates apply. Package expires May 22, 2019.