General Auction Rules and Procedures
1. All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds are permitted. All items are sold "as is". Please read your gift certificates carefully.
2. Reservations for dinners, trips, sporting events, etc. must be mutually agreed arranged with the donor, unless otherwise specified, and are subject to availability.
3. Gift certificates have no cash value.
4. FCDC believes all descriptions and commentary accompanying the auction items to be correct; however, FCDC makes no warranties or representations of any kind regarding the items or services provided.
5. The last and the highest qualified electronic bid entry at the close of the auction shall be the buyer of that item, unless there is a buy now option.
6. Each increase in bid must equal or exceed the bid increment shown within the item catalog.
7. In the event of a dispute or discrepancy concerning a winning bid, the decision of the auction judges shall be final.
8. Physical items must be picked up from the FCDC office by June 30, 2018 unless other arrangements are made. Items will not be shipped.
9. Auction receipts will be emailed through the 501 Auction system.