Thank you for your kind attendance and generous support of our fund raiser. You are a partner in our mission to enhance the lives of women and youth in our community and the world.
We strongly encourage bidding with PASSION & PURPOSE
1. All auction items offered are donated. There are no auction items for sale on consignment.
2. A bid constitutes a legal contract to buy. You are required by law to pay for the item for which you were the successful bidder. All sales are final, and all items are non-refundable.
3. If an item has an expiration date, it is the responsibility of the winning bidder to comply with the expiration date and to finalize transactions within the time frames specified on the item certificate. All taxes, applicable fees, or reservations are the responsibility of the successful bidder.
4. All items must be paid for by the end of the evening by the successful bidder. Credit Card registrations will provide payment the evening of the event. If an item is to be shipped out of the Lake Tahoe Basin, it is the recipient who is responsible for shipping costs.
5. While every reasonable effort has been made to describe each item correctly, all items and services are sold "as is". Values of items offered for auction are donor's estimates and are not warranted by Soroptimist International of Tahoe Sierra.
6. We reserve the right to withdraw any property before or during a sale and shall have no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal. We reserve the right to reject any bid. The highest bidder acknowledged by the auctioneer will be the purchaser. In the event of any dispute between bidders, or in the event of doubt on our part as to the validity of any bid, the auctioneer will have the final discretion either to determine the successful bidder or to re-offer and resell the article in dispute. If a dispute arises after the sale, our sale record is conclusive.
7. Any mistakes in invoicing after the sale will be recognized as such by the buyer and the buyer will be obligated to the price as announced to the audience and by the auctioneer during the auction.
8. Whenever prize donations include alcohol, the bidder must show current identification demonstrating they are legally allowed to make the purchase.
9. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the winning bidder. Wines cannot be shipped.