DAYS END FARM HORSE RESCUE is delighted to continue enhancing the experience of our silent auction through technology. EAT. DRINK. GIVE. - The Horse Rescue Gala auction event is high-tech and continues to offer online and mobile bidding for our Silent Auction. You can place bids online with your smartphone, tablet or mobile device. Don’t worry! Bidding Stations and volunteers will be in place throughout the venue the night of the event to assist you with the bidding process, should you have any questions. Mobile and online bidding is fun, active and completely secure! Please remember to charge your phones before the event!
- We've made registration, bidding and checkout easy! Everything will be done from your smart phone!
- You will bid from your computer, smart phone, or tablet prior to and during the event.
- If you don't have a smartphone or tablet to bring to the event, we've got you covered! We'll have attendants with iPads at the event to help you make your bids throughout the silent auction.
- If you have any questions about how to use this site or the event, please contact Caroline Robertson at email@example.com.
- In order to bid, you must be registered through our website.To register, please click the "Register" button on the right side of the screen.
- At time of registration, bidders will be asked to pre-register a credit card to create a profile. All information is securely encrypted and bidders will not be charged unless he/she wins an item.
- You will receive an email and a text message confirming your registration.
- Bidding will be open to the general public on Monday, March 25, 2019 at 12:00PM and will close Saturday, April, 6th, 2019 at 8:00PM. Note: Auction items can and will be added periodically during the weeks that bidding is open so be sure to check back to the site often.
- When the auction opens, you will see various options:
- Bid: Hitting "bid" will automatically enter the next pre-established bidding increment.
- Watch: Clicking "watch" will put this item in your "My Items" box in the menu for easy access.
- Change Bid Amount or Set Maximum Bid: allows you to manually enter any amount greater than the "next bid" or set a maximum bid. As others bid on this item, the system will auto increase your bid up to your maximum bid limit.
- As you enter a winning bid or are outbid, you will receive a message alerting you of your status.
- At the close of the silent auction (during the event), you will be notified if you are the winning bidder.
- A few iPads will be made available by volunteers to assist with bidding at the event for any participant not using a smartphone, tablet or other mobile device. No verbal or written bids are accepted.
- Please note all restrictions for auction items. Restrictions on all auction items are final. No changes or exceptions are made.
- If you are a winning bidder attending the EAT. DRINK. GIVE., please be sure to pick up your items from the event check out on the night of the auction, except for large items whose size makes it impossible for immediate removal. Large auction items can be picked up between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday following the auction at DAYS END FARM HORSE RESCUE’s Woodbine facility. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to pick-up the items promptly or arrange for pick-up, if required.
- If you are a winning bidder not attending the Gala, please contact Caroline Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org and your items can be picked up between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Monday-Saturday following the auction at DAYS END FARM HORSE RESCUE’s Woodbine facility. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to pick-up the items promptly or arrange for pick-up, if required.
- All sales are final. No exchanges or refunds on auction items are permitted. Everything will be sold “as is”. Please read specifications and limitations carefully.