Thank you so much for your interest in supporting this unique and impactful event that not only raises much needed funds for horses in Days End Farm Horse Rescue's (DEFHR) care but also raises national awareness for neglected horses and horses in need of transition. This year's event is particularly special because DEFHR is celebrating an impressive milestone, its 30th anniversary! Funds raised at this years event will not only benefit the horses and programs at DEFHR (the national model for equine rescue) and horses throughout the DC/Maryland/Virginia community and surrounding states, but also will help ensure that DEFHR can continue its mission for the next 30 years! We greatly appreciate your interest and look forward to your support!
There are a variety of ways in which you can help just by using links on the top menu bar of this web page:
- Come to the gala - it really is a fun evening AND we are celebrating our 30th Anniversary!
- Buy a gala ticket for $100 and join fellow DC/Maryland/Virginia animal welfare advocates and equine enthusiasts as they come together in support of horses in need and humane education on April 6, 2019.
- Gather your friends and sponsor the event at the preferred level. Sponsorships that include tickets are $2,500, $5,000, $10,000. These levels of support include recognition as a sponsor and benefits which are outlined on our event sponsor page.
- Can't make it to the gala? That's OK too because you can still support the event by proxy.
- Become a sponsor for $500, $1,000, $2,500, $5,000 or $10,000.
- Bid on the silent auction which goes live online the week of March 25th.
- Donate towards the Fund the Need paddle raiser via the "Donate Now" link on the top menu bar of this website. These donations are direct contributions to DEFHR and 100% tax-deductible.