Bond's St. Eden is based upon an 11-acre rocky knoll that is part of a beautiful estate located just north of the Oakville Crossroad. The red rocky soil of this northfacing site originates from high in the Vaca Mountains. St. Eden, which appeared first in the 2001 vintage, reliably shows great focus, an opulent "sweet" center and notes of crème de cassis, dark chocolate, and roasted herbs. Mineral-tinged and broad on the palate, the wine consistently displays fine-grained tannins and a lush concentration.
This lot includes:
- 750mL 2008 Bond "St. Eden" Red (RP 94, WS 93)
- 750mL 2009 Bond "St. Eden" Red (RP 97, WS 95)
- 750mL 2010 Bond "St. Eden" Red (RP 95, WS 93)
- 750mL 2011 Bond "St. Eden" Red (RP 95, WS 91)
- 750mL 2012 Bond "St. Eden" Red (RP 98, WS 93)