This lot benefits: Boys and Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast
Did you know that Boys and Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast serve more than 700 students during the school year and more than 1,950 during the summer months? Thanks to their services, their members have a 99.7% on-time grade progression rate.
Fiji’s hundreds of islands are an aquatic constellation scattered in a bright blue sea. The Auberge Beach Villas at Nanuku boasts the perfect location on Viti Levu, the main and most accessible island. Your playground during your stay is the Coral Coast in Pacific Harbour, Fiji’s adventure capital. Escape and indulge in the luxury and tranquility of this world-class resort in one of the most exotic and culturally rich destinations. It won’t take long for you to feel the “bula,” as the Fijians are the most genuinely friendly people you will encounter on your travels.
Four guests will enjoy a seven-night stay in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom oceanfront villa with private access to a two miles strip of stunning beach. The air-conditioned villa is crafted in authentic Fijian style with modern island luxury featuring al fresco living at its finest. Unwind with a tropical cocktail in the private garden courtyard, or take a dip in your private plunge pool.
Start each morning with a warm cup of coffee followed by one of many wellness classes offered at the resort including yoga, boxing, or judo before exploring the island by bike or kayaking with your Villa Buddy. Venture to Nanuku’s private island for a guided snorkeling tour along the protected reef followed by paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, and a picnic lunch.
One of Fiji’s most celebrated boutique hotels is conveniently located next door and all of its amenities are available for your use during your time at Nanuku. The resort’s facilities include an oceanfront clubhouse, award-winning cuisine, a spa and gym, a concierge to coordinate off- resort adventures, motorized water sport rentals, kids programs, and family-friendly activities. The resort also includes access to a nanny making this trip perfect for friends and family to enjoy.
This lot includes:
- Seven (7) nights for up to four (4) people in a two-bedroom, two-bathroom oceanfront villa at The Auberge Beach Villas at Nanuku Auberge Resort featuring a private plunge pool, courtyard garden, and outdoor dining area
- Privileged access to The Nanuku Auberge Resort and its amenities including oceanfront clubhouse, restaurant, a spa and gym, concierge service, motorized water sport rentals, kids programs, and family-friendly activities
- Excursion to Nanuku’s private island, includes snorkeling tour along the protected reef, paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, and picnic
- Private round-trip ground transportation from Nadi Airport
- Access to Villa Mama (housekeeper/nanny)
- Access to Villa Buddy (guide)
- Daily housekeeping
- Access to four (4) bicycles
- Access to the resort’s ocean sports including Hobie Cats, kayaks, paddle boards and snorkeling equipment
- Access to daily wellness classes including yoga, boxing, boot camp, and judo rotate.
- Access to resort crafts and cultural activities
Supporters of Boys & Girls Clubs of the Emerald Coast
Must be booked a minimum of 60 days in advance. Reservations are subject to availability and based on mutually agreeable dates from December 2018 to December 2019 and exclude all major holiday weeks. Certificates cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, or destroyed. Ground transportation is not included unless where specified.