This lot benefits: Emerald Coast Autism Center
Founded in 2009, Emerald Coast Autism Center (ECAC) was created to fill a growing need on the Emerald Coast for an educational and therapeutic resource for children with autism. As a non-profit school for children between the ages of 17 months to 18 years old, ECAC’s mission is to improve the lives of young children with autism and their families by providing effective treatment and education options during the critical early education years and beyond. Thanks to your generosity, DCWAF has been able to contribute over $1.2 million to their cause.
Costa Rica is full of adventure and that is exactly what is in store for four couples in paradise. This beautiful residence is located on Peninsula Papagayo, on the north Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Stunning ocean views are the hallmark of your luxurious 3,905-square-foot, two-story hillside villa. Recently upgraded with sleek, modern furnishings and the latest chef-grade appliances, this gorgeous villa is perfect for groups who love entertaining.
Inside you’ll find four large bedrooms and four-and-a-half modern, spacious bathrooms. The villa receives extensive natural light and the private balcony is perfect for spotting birds, monkeys, and other wildlife in the rainforest. In-residence breakfast each morning in the gourmet kitchen and the large outdoor wrap-around porch with a dining table and grill is perfect for al fresco meals. The villa is a short walk to a path to the beach and less than a five-minute golf cart ride to the Poro Poro Clubhouse, where you’ll have access to an 80-foot infinity-edge pool, private restaurant, outdoor bar, and beach. The Poro Poro Resort is owned by Exclusive Resorts and includes a championship golf course on property. A shuttle can take you to the neighboring Playa Prieta, a 38,000-square-foot open-air hideaway with a large pool and two restaurants. After your beach and jungle adventures, you can relax in your outdoor, private infinity-edge pool and hot tub.
Three evenings enjoy authentic in-home dinners and one night engage in a cooking class at Poro Poro Beach Club, where you’ll be the lucky diner of your creation. There is so much to do and see in Costa Rica, choose between a guided wave runner tour, white-water rafting, or zipping line through Costa Rica’s famous canopy. Take a break one day and indulge in a massage at the Four Seasons Resort & Spa.
This lot includes:
- Seven (7) nights in a four (4) bedroom/four and a half (4.5) bathroom luxury waterfront home in Costa Rica for eight (8) people
- Three (3) private chef dinners prepared and served in residence for eight (8) people
- A Costa Rican cuisine cooking class/ dinner for eight (8) people at Poro Poro Beach Club restaurant
- Breakfast prepared each morning for eight (8) people with fresh fruits, eggs, meats, granola, coffee, fresh squeezed orange juice, etc.
- Daily cleaning service
- One (1) excursion day for eight (8) people to include your choice of guided wave runner tour, white-water rafting tour, or zip line canopy tour
- Guided outrigger canoe experience for eight (8) people
- 60-minute massages for eight (8) people at Four Seasons Resort & Spa
- Complementary private membership to both Poro Poro Beach Club and Prieta Beach Club for the week
- Roundtrip transportation from Liberia Airport to Poro Poro Resort
Subject to availability and mutually agreeable dates. Valid through September 30, 2019.