Nestled in the Oak Knoll District of Napa Valley, O’Brien Estate is noted for its casual style and stunning views of the Mayacamas and Vaca ranges. Situated on 40 acres, extraordinary wines are handcrafted exclusively from grapes grown in the 33-acre vineyard at the estate winery. O’Brien Estate is noted for its Merlot, Bordeaux-style blends, and Cabernet Sauvignon. The 2013 Unrestrained Reserve blend earned 98 points from Robert Parker Jr.
Join Bart and Barb O’Brien, owners of O’Brien Estate, in a San Francisco and Napa Valley adventure on both water and land. Your adventure will start with a cruise of San Francisco Bay on the O’Brien’s 37’ motor yacht and lunch at the famous Sam’s Anchor Café in Tiburon with open water views of the city across San Francisco Bay. After the cruise, you will be treated to dinner at the Tadisch Grill, the oldest restaurant in San Francisco, noted for its wonderful seafood paired with O’Brien Estate wines, and a night in Ritz Carlton San Francisco Club Level accommodations. Evening entertainment will include a cable car ride to enjoy Irish Coffee at the famed Buena Vista restaurant overlooking Fisherman’s Wharf.
The next day you will head across the Golden Gate Bridge to Napa Valley’s famed wine country to stay in a five-bedroom, 4,000-square foot, private estate situated on 10 acres of unobstructed vineyard views. This beautiful home has a swimming pool, pizza oven, and pinball machine.
One of the most fun ways to enjoy the magnificent beauty of Napa Valley is from the sky. Both couples will be treated to incredible views from a hot air balloon ride over Napa Valley vineyards.
Enjoy dinner at O’Brien Estate with Bart and Barb O’Brien, and watch the sunset over their vineyards with a formal tasting of their library reserve wines, including the 2013 Unrestrained Reserve. Each couple will be given a bottle of the 2013 Unrestrained Reserve to take with them, as wells as a magnum of 2014 Seduction and 2014 Unrestrained Reserve.
Transportation will be provided for two days of wine tasting at family-owned wineries in Napa Valley with the O’Briens.
This lot includes:
- One (1) night for two (2) couples at the San Francisco Ritz Carlton in two (2) Club Level rooms
- Three (3) nights for two (2) couples at a five-bedroom, 4,000-square foot private Napa Valley home
- Two (2) days of transportation to and from wine tastings
- Balloon ride for two (2) couples courtesy of Napa Valley Balloons
- Private tasting at O’Brien Estate for two (2) couples
- Private dinner paired with O’Brien Estate Reserve wines for two (2) couples
- Private tour and tasting at Boyd Family Vineyard, Fortunati Vineyards, and Taylor Family Vineyards for two (2) couples
- Each couple will receive:
- One (1) 750mL 2013 Unrestrained Reserve (RP 98)
- One (1) 1.5L 2014 Seduction Bordeaux-style Blend
- One (1) 1.5L 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Unrestrained Reserve
Advanced reservations must be made and will be based on availability and mutually agreeable dates. Expires August 31, 2020.