This lot benefits: Pathways for Change
The team at Pathways for Change have a mission of “changing lives, reducing crime, [and] building futures.” Their program, which helps men and women recover from addiction through faith-based treatment, has a 70% success rate. The good work they are doing to heal and reunite families would not be possible without your support.
Experience the perfect blend of culture and romance on this six-day adventure to Paris and Prague. Known as one of the most romantic destinations in the world, Paris is a vibrant city rich in cultural history that truly allows you to see the world through rose-colored glasses. Prague has been described as a fairy-tale town of magical beauty endowed with the perfect mix of Gothic, Romanesque, Baroque, and Art Nouveau architecture.
Two couples will spend three nights in one of Paris’ most prestigious neighborhoods at the five-star Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero hotel. Immerse yourself in the culture like a true Parisian as you leisurely sip a glass of wine at a sidewalk café, stroll along the Seine, and marvel at icons like the Eiffel Tower and Arc de Triomphe. Customize your trip with a guided chocolate walking tour, biking excursion, or historic tour of the Louvre.
Travel next to Prague, where the city’s bohemian allure and old-world features will take your breath away. Spend three nights at the luxurious Four Seasons Hotel Prague, located in the heart of vibrant Old Town Prague. Spend your days sightseeing on a Vltava River cruise and touring Prague Castle before enjoying the local cuisine at one of the city’s many famous historic restaurants.
This seven day experience is the perfect blend of leisure and liveliness with a touch of romance.
This lot includes:
- Three (3) nights for two (2) couples in a Standard room at Renaissance Paris Le Parc Trocadero
- Three (3) nights for two (2) couples in a Standard Modern room at the Four Seasons Hotel Prague
- Daily breakfast for four (4) people at the Four Seasons Hotel Prague
- Coach airfare for four (4) people between Paris and Prague
- $800 Viator Gift Card ($400 per city) to book excursions and other activities such as a Vltava River Cruise, Guided Paris Chocolate Walking Tour, Evening Prague Beer and Czech Tapas Tour, and much more based upon your preference
Supporters of Pathways for Change
Based on mutually agreeable dates and subject to availability. Airfare is available for upgrade at the buyer’s expense. Expires April 30, 2019.