Two couples are invited to enjoy two nights in Napa Valley with superstar winemaker Ted Henry as your personal guide. Start your trip with a private tour and barrel tasting at Clos du Val followed by lunch at Meadowood. Dine with Ted that evening, and savor a perfect pairing of Clos du Val library wines hand selected for your enjoyment.
Each night of your trip will be spent in style at the luxurious Meadowood Resort, settled among 250 private acres in the heart of Napa Valley. The estate is known for its beautiful, natural setting, gracious hospitality, classic architecture, and traditional pastimes. Meadowood offers the region’s most robust collection of amenities, activities, and services including golf, tennis, croquet, hiking, swimming, spa, cooking and craft cocktail classes, and tailored wine experiences.
Each couple will have the opportunity to take home a three-year 3L vertical of Cabernet Sauvignon to celebrate this special experience for years to come.
This incredible lot has one more offering that will sweep you off your feet. Take a step back in time as you take home one bottle of extraordinarily rare 1972 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon; the wine chosen for the Judgment of Paris in 1976 that put California on the map as a serious wine growing region. There are only five bottle of this wine remaining in the winery’s cellar and, one of them is yours.
This lot includes:
- Two (2) nights for two (2) couples at Meadowood Resort
- Private tour and barrel tasting at Clos du Val led by Ted Henry
- Dinner with Ted Henry at a Napa Valley restaurant chosen by Ted and complete with Clos du Val library wines
- Two (2) three-year vertical 3Ls of 1983, 1984, 1985 Clos du Val Cabernet Sauvignon (one vertical for each couple)
- One (1) 750mL of 1972 Clos du Val Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon- Judgement of Paris entry
Must be booked in advanced on mutually agreeable dates and is based on availability. Expires April 30, 2019.