Wine lovers searching for a truly unique opportunity to enhance their cellars and embark on an immersive Napa experience should look no further than this incredible offer by Jarvis Estate Winery and Saint Helena Winery.
Jarvis Estate Winery invites two couples for two nights to Napa Valley. While many wineries utilize caves for barrel aging due to their invariant temperatures, Jarvis Estate was the first in the United States to tunnel a cave so large that it could hold their entire winemaking operation. Winemaker, Scott Morrison, will lead you on a private cave tour and tasting before hosting lunch on the private estate of William and Leticia Jarvis set on the esteemed Lake William.
Set in the heart of the 1,300-acre Jarvis estate and located 1,000 feet above the Napa Valley floor, Lake William sits next to the vineyards that populate the delightful Lake William blend. These vineyards benefit from the cooling breezes coming off of the lake, which allow for a longer hang time and result in full-bodied and complex fruit expression composed of Bordeaux varietals from the estate’s vineyards.
Jarvis is also sending you home with a special offering to commemorate your trip. This year’s lot includes three specialty-etched, large format bottles, including the only Salmanazar (9L) of their signature Lake William Red Blend produced in the 2013 vintage.
As if that wasn’t enough, Saint Helena Winery will host you in their guest cottage for three nights on their private estate. Their private cottage placed amongst the vineyards overlooks a private swimming pool and bocce court and includes two queen bedrooms and two en-suite bathrooms. Enjoy “breakfast with the winemaker” one morning at the Acacia House by Chris Cosentino at the Las Alcobas Resort in Saint Helena, as well as a private tasting for both couples at the estate including current and library vintages of estate Cabernet Sauvignon.
Finally, add even more to your cellar with two magnums, each etched and hand-painted, of 2013 Saint Helena Winery Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon, of which only 30 were made, and a four-year vertical of 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 Sympa Cabernet Sauvignon.
This lot includes:
Jarvis Estate Winery
- Two (2) night stay for two (2) couples in Napa Valley
- Exclusive lunch and tasting tour for four (4) on Lake William at Jarvis Estate
- One (1) 9L Salmanazar 2013 Lake William Red Blend, etched – only one of its kind
- Two (2) 3L 2013 Lake William Red Blend, etched
- Six (6) 750mL 2012 Lake William Red Blend, OWC
- Six (6) 750mL 2013 Lake William Red Blend, OWC
Saint Helena Winery
- Three (3) nights for two (2) couples at Saint Helena Winery’s Estate Cottage
- Breakfast with the winemaker at the Acacia House
- Private tasting at Saint Helena Winery including current and library vintages
- Two (2) 1.5Ls 2013 Saint Helena Winery Grand Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 92) – only 30 made
- Three (3) 750mL 2011 Saint Helena Winery Sympa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Three (3) 750mL 2012 Saint Helena Winery Sympa Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 95)
- Three (3) 750mL 2013 Saint Helena Winery Sympa Cabernet Sauvignon
- Three (3) 750mL 2014 Saint Helena Winery Sympa Cabernet Sauvignon (92+)
Subject to mutually agreeable dates and availability. Reservations must be made sixty (60) days in advance. Expires April 30, 2019.