This lot benefits: Napa Valley Vintners Association and Sonoma Valley Vintners & Growers Alliance
Destin Charity Wine Auction Foundation is so thankful for the generosity of our friends in the wine industry. We hope to show our gratitude by paying tribute to those affected by the 2017 wildfires. Today, we break from tradition and offer this special lot.
Six couples will enjoy a spectacular, multi-course wine dinner prepared by James Beard award-winning chef, John Currence, hosted by Lamar and Tracy Conerly with Jim and Peggy Adams in the Adams’ home on June 23, 2018
. Begin your evening prepping your palate with a glass of Iron Horse Russian Cuvee, a rare wine originally created for the historic Reagan- Gorbachev Summit that ultimately ended the Cold War.
Paired with dinner will be an etched, autographed 6L of 2002 Staglin Family Estate Cabernet (RP 95), Kistler Sonoma Mountain McCrea Vineyard Chardonnay, Aldenalli Pinot Noir, and a terrific Martinelli Pinot Noir Bondi Home Ranch Water Trough Vineyard; a perfect blend of Napa and Sonoma’s best grape varietals.
Guests will have the opportunity take home a variety of highly rated, powerhouse wines including two separate vintages of Quilceda Creek, each with perfect 100 point ratings by Robert Parker.
This lot includes:
- Multi-course wine dinner with Chef John Currrence at the home of Jim and Peggy Adams on June 23, 2018 for twelve (12) people. Dinner wines include:
- 6L 2002 Staglin
- Kistler Chardonnay
- Aldenalli Pinot Noir
- Martinelli Pinot Noir
- One (1) 750mL of each of the following wines [three (3) bottles per couple]:
- 2002 Verite La Joie (RP 98)
- 2004 Screaming Eagle (RP 97+, WS 94)
- 2004 Colgin Cellars IX Estate Proprietary Red (WS 93)
- 2007 Revana Family Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (WS 97)
- 2007 Colgin Herb Lamb Vineyard (WS 96)
- 2007 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 100)
- 2008 Hall Vineyard Kathryn Hall Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 93+, WS 96)
- 2009 Colgin Cellars IX Estate Proprietary Red (WS 94)
- 2010 Forman Napa Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 98, WS 92)
- 2013 Sebastiani Cherryblock Cabernet (WS 98+)
- 2013 Lokoya Mt. Veeder (RP 100)
- 2013 Cardinale Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 96)
- 2014 Caymus Special Selection (WS 91)
- 2014 Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars Cask 23 (RP 94-96, WS 93)
- 2014 Macauley Reserve Cabernet (RP 94-96, WS 95)
- Three (3) 2014 Quilceda Creek Cabernet Sauvignon (RP 100)
- Transportation to and from the Adams’ home