Let the Eli Whitney Museum entertain and educate 10 guests for your child’s next birthday!
- A Saturday or Sunday: 10am - Noon or 1pm - 3pm
- An hour and a half workshop for 10 children ($20 for each additional child)
- An age appropriate project chosen by your child!
- Appropriate for children ages 5 - 12
- Custom birthday cake or cupcakes made by Margaret Higgins (CSS mom and baker extraordinaire!)
Projects are offered based on age and interest of the birthday child. There are many projects to choose from! Some examples of past activities include:
- Dancing Robots can be superheroes (Silver Surfer) or maybe villians (Star Wars' storm troopers).
- Dynabrollys can be based on Disney's Frozen, Harry Potter, or a ballerina or flying saucer.
- Pinball games are everyone's ideas elaborated in the form of a game that can tell a story.
- Drawing Machines are the EWM version of the classic spiral drawing toy, (but you have to build it first), and Marble Trees are the absolute best for solving a vertical puzzle.
- Mechanical Movements are designed with degrees of difficulty for different ages, but you always elaborate it your way to tell your own story.