Winchester 150th Anniversary Model 70 [pre-1964] .30-06
The Winchester 150th Anniversary Model 70...
built in 1937, is without a doubt one of the most famous bolt-action rifles in history having developed a loyal following among American sportsmen during the peak of the rifle’s production. It would come to be known as “The Rifleman’s Rifle” and as such continues to hold a special place in sporting lore.
“These boards are remarkable pieces of art, capturing the legendary quality for which Winchester has been known for 150 years. As we celebrate this milestone anniversary, we are proud to make them available to those key organizations working so diligently to support the hunting and shooting sports.”
- 1 of 5 exclusive Winchester framed cartridge and firearm collectible's commemorating their 150th Anniversary
- Features historic ammunition cartridges, nostalgic packaging and the Winchester 150th anniversary medallion
- Fires one of the most ubiquitous and versatile sporting cartridges of the 20th century
- Chambered in .30-06, with checkered walnut forend and stock
- Used primarily for hunting North American big game
- Serial Number: 3317
- Brett Flaugher, Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Strategy, Winchester
Celebrating Winchester's 150th Anniversary
Join the Congressional Sportsmen's Foundation in celebrating the founding of one of America's most historically beloved arms companies -- Winchester. The iconic brand celebrates 150 years of legendary excellence in 2016—a historic milestone representing a steadfast commitment to the hunting and shooting sports traditions and future generations of sportsmen. A world leader in delivering innovative products, Winchester is The American Legend, a brand built on integrity, hard work and a deep focus on its loyal customers. Click here to learn more.
For questions or October 12 remote bidding, contact Dante Swallow (406) 396-6557 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: the final silent auction price will open the October 12 live auction at Childress Vineyards.