Mark your calendar, start training, and join us! We'll be adding more information here as we go along, so keep this page bookmarked and join the event page on facebook to keep up on all of our Canine Olympics news, raffles, food trucks, kids activities, and more. In the meantime, check out photos from Canine Olympics 2017!
- Canine Olympics is FREE to attend! Bring a picnic blanket or some camping chairs and watch the action.
- Cost to Compete: $10 for your first entry (which includes your goody bag and t-shirt), and then $5 for each entry after that. Register at the gate or download a registration form (coming soon!) and bring it with you!
- One t-shirt and goody bag will be given per human registrant for a paid event (as opposed to one bag per dog, one bag per event, etc.). Shirts and bags will also be available at the retail table for folks who are not competing, or who want to purchase extra.
- Concessions and kid-friendly activities will be available all afternoon.
- Canine Olympics is located at Falling Springs Park in Versailles: click for directions. We'll be set up in the paddock next to the big red barn - you can't miss us!
Special thanks to our Games Judge: Mary Ann Zeigenfuse of Best Friends Obedience