Annual Dinner Gala & Auction
This event consists of all of our supporters, community leaders, board of directors, Bresee alumni, staff, and students who come together to celebrate our achievements and show their gratitude. The funds that are raised from this event will go directly towards serving youth and families in the community. Our programs consist of education, career development, college prep, STEM, film & media, art, dance, choir, karate, and much more. We also include a "raise your hands for kids" at the event, which is directly allocated for college scholarships.
Over the past decade:
- Awarded over $600,000 in college scholarships to 156 alumni
- Assisted over 4,000 students with college prep, tours, SAT and FAFSA classes
- Provided career-readiness and employed over 667 youth in local businesses
- Hosted nine annual Youth Film Festivals on Social Justice
- Offered over $238,000 in emergency family assistance since 2010
- Through mentoring and case management, become a second home to over 14,000 youth and family members.
This year we will honor "Best Buy Foundation,” who has partnered with Bresee for two years and has been instrumental in helping to build a state of the art Best Buy Teen Tech Center at Bresee; as well as fund two media positions. It is an honor to show our appreciation to Best Buy for supporting Bresee youth and introducing them to a new world of technology.
You are also invited to help make a difference in the lives of youth and families at Bresee Foundation. There are several ways to contribute:
1) Become a Sponsor by contributing to a Table(s)
2) Place an Ad for your company, business or personal
3) Purchase a Ticket(s)
4) Donate an Item, Package, Trip, Hotel, Room, or Getaway Stay or "Experience" to our Silent Auction
Your contribution will help us underwrite the basic costs of the evening to ensure that all proceeds will directly provide operational support to programs for our youth.
Get your tickets today!