Save the date for the PS32 Annual Bash and Auction!
Mark your calendar to join us at the sixth annual PS32 spring fundraiser, on the evening of Friday March 23, 2018.
What is it?
Parents of PS32 will host a ticketed, adults-only party for the school community — parents, teachers, school staff, friends and family — to give us all the opportunity to let loose together and raise money for our incredible children.
Why do we do it?
To support the vast array of enrichment opportunities that PS32 continues to provide for our students: proceeds from the auction represent almost half of the PTA’s annual budget! Last year’s event raised $87,000, and supported programs including environmental education with Farmer Fred, the Metropolitan Opera Guild, Hour of Code, and Arts Connection. Auction proceeds also provided vital support for the school including school nurse supplies, field trips, and the allergy awareness program.
1. Parents (YOU!) solicit or make donations (see below).
How does it work and what can I do to support the auction?
2. We sell them online and at the auction on March 23.
3. You bid online and/or come enjoy the party and purchase some of the great experiences or goods from the auction catalog.
How can I solicit or donate auction items?
Think about opportunities through family, friends, work or other contacts to contribute unique items for auction. Items that bring in the most money include:
• Tickets to entertainment, sporting and other unique events
• Food and drink (restaurants, bars, bottles and munchies)
• Fun family experiences (bowling, magic shows, museum tours, etc.)
• School camp deals, birthday parties
• Vacation homes
We need you!!
If you’d like to join the auction committee or volunteer in any way to help plan the biggest fundraisinsg event of the year, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.